Articles about my work in the International Press
- The question, says Henrik Thierlein, a spokesman for the city’s tourism office, is: “How do you take advantage of the growth in tourism and not be taken over by mass tourism?”
- "Danish cuisine has evolved radically over the past twenty years, blending southern European influences with Denmark's natural produce,” says Henrik Thierlein
- Henrik Thierlein at Visitcopenhagen “All the hotels here now offer wireless access, often requiring you to simply ...”
- For the fourth and last edition of ‘My Copenhagen’ we have teamed up with the International Press Officer of Wonderful Copenhagen. He knows a thing or two about the city, so sharpen your pen and get ready to explore.
"My finest task is to promote Copenhagen to the international press, and to show them our beautiful city so they have the best tools to explore and experience the city."
– “Dining out with the fabulous Henrik Thierlein, press officer of Visit Copenhagen is always a treat! I met Henrik in 1998 and since then he has shown me Copenhagen gems I would never otherwise have found”
– "Det verkar inte som om trafiken från Kastrup har påverkats säger Henrik Thierlein"
- "...and the irrepressible Henrik Thierlein of Wonderful Copenhagen, widely celebrated as one of the best-known tourism press officers in the business."
Advisor in tourism, press & gastronomy